Passion permeates our Dupont Circle hotel
Life just got a lot spicier at Kimpton Rouge Hotel, thanks to amenities that please and pamper every guest we host — from kids and kids-at-heart to those furry friends we encourage you to tote along. This 21st-century escape takes “glam” to another level with a philosophy that’s eco-friendly, a vibe that’s sultry and fun, and a standard of service that soars above the rest. Attend to the body in our 24/7 gym and with in-room spa services; afterwards get indulgent in our engaging bar scene.
Amenities + Services
- Complimentary continental breakfast for 2 registered guests per day from 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service
- Bar Rouge, a lively restaurant and bar offering breakfast, dinner, light bites and handcrafted cocktails
- In-room dining provided by Bar Rouge
- In-room spa services
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- A yoga mat in every room
- Our on-site 24-hour fitness center features a variety of exercise equipment.
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- Valet parking for $47 + tax per night (50% off for hybrid vehicles)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Pet-friendly accommodations
Your daily guest amenity fee of $25 + taxes includes the following:
- Two (2) hours of complimentary car service (7-9am weekdays, 8-10am weekends, and 5-7pm daily) within 1 mile of the hotel
- Unlimited local and long distance phone calls
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)