Hotel Rouge: A Dupont Circle Hotel with Award-Winning Style
At Hotel Rouge in Washington DC's Dupont Circle, your welcoming committee awaits you. Upon your arrival at our hotel, a collection of Venus statues hints at the sense of romance and energy indoors, where you are instantly enveloped in our signature color and all that it represents: Passion, courage, energy, and fun. Hotel Rouge wins you over with sophisticated furnishings, spacious and newly renovated guest rooms, the mesmerizing Bar Rouge and an eclectic range of oh-so-interesting guests.
Our location is just as exciting. The White House? A five-block beeline away. Dupont Circle? Three blocks. Restaurants? You can walk to 75 of them. Rouge is also convenient to the Washington Monument, National Mall, historic museums and more. Can you ask for anything more in a hotel? Well, if you can, go ahead and we'll do our best.
- Irresistible hotel accommodations in downtown, including our famous sky-high crimson headboards
- Hotel Services / Amenities - A long list of glamorous reasons to love it here
- Employee tips on things to do in Washington, DC - Let our staff guide you toward all things cool in DC
- In Room Spa Services - Simply a must after touring DC all day.
- Fitness Center - State-of-the-art essentials for workouts any time
- We're a pet friendly hotel in Washington DC. All our favorite furry friends are welcome with no extra fees.
- A DC Hotel perfect for vacations with kids? Bunk beds and Xbox, enough said.
- Discover just how green Hotel Rouge can be through our EarthCare program