Shopping in Downtown Washington, DC
Find exceptional downtown Washington, DC shopping in downtown DC. The distinct neighborhoods offer a character all their own and a fun shopping experience to go with it. All within easy reach of Hotel Rouge are the hottest boutiques, shops and outdoor malls for an exciting Washington, DC shopping extravaganza.
- M Street is the shopping hot spot in historic Georgetown. Find national brands at the Shops at Georgetown Park, such as J. Crew, Victoria's Secret, and Anne Taylor.
- Dupont Circle, just three blocks from Hotel Rouge, offers quirky shops, art galleries and interesting finds at The FreshFarm Market featuring over 30 vendors.
- Shopping in Farragut Square is a bustling blend of art and fashion. Free jazz concerts at noon on Thursdays in July and August add a toe-tapping rhythm to shopping in DC
- Penn Quarter near Chinatown is well known for department store shopping in Washington, DC.
- Find independent boutiques and gifts from around the world in the Adams Morgan shopping district.