Rouge: A Washington DC Boutique Hotel Near Dupont Circle
If colors could speak, red would beckon us to wake up and smell the roses. Like the hue it celebrates, Hotel Rouge is a Washington, DC hotel that welcomes and energizes you. If you haven't stayed with us recently, come see the luxuries we added during our multi-million dollar refresh. Of all the hotels near the White House, Rouge is a straight five-block walk to that renowned landmark, and three blocks from Dupont Circle.
At our boutique hotel in Dupont Circle, Washington, DC, you can expect a signature Kimpton experience, including:
- 2013 Certificate of Excellence, awarded by TripAdvisor
- Arguably the largest standard-size rooms of all DC hotels
- Newly redesigned hotel accommodations, including specialty Bunk Bed Suites for families or girls' getaways, Kitchenette Suites, a Conference Suite, and the Rouge Premiere Suite
- Free WiFi and $10 credit to Raid the Bar for Kimpton InTouch members (Join now for free)
- Hosted Evening Wine Hour and free morning coffee and tea
- Ride around and explore DC on our bikes
- Wine on tap and ethnic cuisine at Bar Rouge, a local hangout
- Pet Friendly hotel in DC - No fees, no restrictions, no worries
- 100% non-smoking Washington DC hotel
Book Now and Save!
Stay more and save more now through February 2014.
Get Down to Business
Save 10% as a preferred member of our Global Business Program.
Book a Meeting & Reap the Rewards
Book by January 31, 2014, and choose rewards like hosted evening wine receptions, iPads, and more.
Carpe Per Diem
Now all Government Travelers can enjoy continental breakfast with their Per Diem rate!